The next months will be crucial for the T20 think tank community to produce policy recommendations in view of the Italian G20 Summit in October. This series of T20-associated events (closed-door and public Roundtables) is intended as an occasion to broaden participation in the T20 by adding new voices of international experts, civil servants, and representatives of the business community.
Registrations are now open for:
- 9 April – Debt relief and financing a sustainable recovery in Africa (IAI with OECD Development Centre)
- 22 April – Sustainable Recovery for a Green Future (ISPI with Chongyang Institute and in cooperation with CSIS, Ecologic Institute, Eria, KIEP, SIIS, OECD).
- 26 April – How to safely reopen international travel and support tourism: The role of G20 (IAI with Boeing)
- 7 May – EU,US & CHINA. The Impossible Triangle? Global Economic Governance after the Pandemic (ISPI)
- 12 May – The Future of Education after Covid. Leaving no one behind (ISPI with FGV)
- 19 May – After Covid-19: a Most Wanted Recovery (ISPI with Bruegel)
- 26 May – The Quest for a Carbon Circular Economy (ISPI with KAPSARC)
- 31 May – Sustainable Investment for a Post-Covid World: the role of the G20 (IAI with Generali Assicurazioni)
- 1 June – Meeting the Moment: Debt Relief for Middle-Income Countries (ISPI with BU Global Policy Development Center)
- 4 June – Fostering Inclusive and Sustainable Global Value Chains: the Role of G20 (IAI with UNIDO)
- 8 June – International Finance: Still Fit for a Post-Pandemic World? (ISPI with ORF)
- 15 June – Digital Technologies: Building Global Trust (ISPI with CIGI)
- 16 June – Investment in Green Infrastructure: Paving the Way to the Private Sector (IAI with Policy Center for the New South)
This series of T20 Spring Roundtables will be further enriched over the next weeks and a closing Roundtable will be promoted with Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program (TTCSP) on 22-23 June.